Training Board, Care & Management - Price available upon request
- Tack up service (maximum 3 times per week)
- Stall cleaned and bedded daily
- Morning and evening customized feeding with premium feeds
- Night checks
- Supplement and routine medication administration
- Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- Private turn out subject to availability and for limited period
- Blanketing (morning and evening)
- Minor or routine therapies (standing bandages, ointments and treatments, hot or cold therapies)
- Ongoing or extensive treatment may incur additional charges.
- Daily grooming (hooves picked out, mud/dirt curried or brushed off of exposed areas of horse)
- Horse Laundry
- Boots, saddle pads cleaned as necessary (must be labeled, put in laundry).
- Blankets cleaned occasionally and as necessary.
- Personal tack locker for each stall
- Personal supplement and medicine cabinet for each stall
- Routine bathing supplies (shampoo, conditioner, sponges and scrapers)
- Routine horsecare supplies (flyspray, alcohol, and showsheen)
- Tack cleaning supplies (soap, conditioners, sponges, oils, polish)
Half Training Package - Price available upon request
- Two training rides a week
- Training rides are dependent on the hunt/show schedule. Note: Horses that hunt or show automatically get a day off following the hunt or hunt. Accordingly, horses that hunt three days a week will have the opportunity for only one training ride. Horses that hunt two days or less can have three training rides per week.
- Owner/Rider must provide a tentative schedule at the beginning of the week, and no later than the previous Sunday afternoon if hunting on a Monday.
- Includes aspects of grooming package for training rides (see below).
Full Training Package - Price available upon request
- Includes six training rides a week, subject to hunt/schedule (see above).
- Includes all aspects of full grooming package (see below).
Full Grooming Package -Price available upon request
- Face clipping, mane pulling and other turn out as needed.
- Hunt meet/show preparation (excluding braiding)
- Hunt prep is only provided on OCH hunt days; preparation for other hunts will be done by special arrangement, on a limited basis, and as staffing allows.
- Show prep must be scheduled as soon as practicable, but in no event less than 48 hours in advance.
- Tacking and untacking
- Up to six times per week within working hours (8 am to 5 pm). Tacking for rides outside these hours will be done by special arrangement, on a limited basis, and as staffing allows.
- Contingent upon receiving one hour notice.
- Tack cleaning
- Bridles, bits, breastplates and girths cleaned after each ride.
- Saddles cleaned as necessary.
Additional Services (additional charges apply)
- Seasonal Clipping
- Show/Hunt Prep (excluding braiding)
- Exercise and training rides on a per unit basis
- Lunging or hacking
- Coaching at shows
Other Horse Care
- Scheduled deworming program based on individualized veterinary analysis
- Scheduled Farrier, Dentist and Veterinarian